Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Best Styles for 2013!

Here are the most popular trends that you must add to your shopping list!
Right now these High Waist Shorts are so popular that I might have just too many of them in my closet! They go with any summery top tucked in or loose.
-American Eagle(!)
-Charlotte Ruse(!)
-Forever 21
-Plato's Closet(!)

Crop tops are the most comfy and stylish trend for summer! Goes with skirts, any shorts or hi lows!
-Charlotte Ruse(!)
-Express
-H&M
-Forever 21
-Aeropostale
-Urban Outfitters(!)

 
There is nothing better for summer and spring and fall then floral dresses that brings out the girly side of everyone!
-Forever 21
-Urban Outfitters
-Macy
-Target
Black boots and studs?! First time I saw these I was like hid-dee-ous! Until I tried pairing them with floral dresses and then leggings and realized these boots are best for all seasons and creates an edge to your outfit.
-Jc Penny

It complicated to find these full bodysuit shirts and I have been dying to get one, literately, because I didn't want to wear anything else! Until I found them at Bebe and it was worth the money and the wait because the bodysuits are so comfortable and I can just slip on a pare of shorts over them and don't have to worry if they slip. 
IF YOU DO KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM CHEAPER PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
-Forever 21
-Bebe
Stick to the girly side and add a bow to your hair! For ponytails, braids, buns, any hair style. Get them at American Apparel or here on Fashion by Oui!

Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment